Getting Started: Registering for Your McGraw Hill Course
McGraw Hill’s goal is to build technologies with the student in mind, removing barriers to learning. With this in mind, we’ve created Liberty-specific training videos and associated PDFs to help you along the way. These resources are also embedded in the "START HERE – Getting Started – Register for Your McGraw Hill Course" materials folder of your Blackboard course, and the “Course Overview – Technology Integration Set-Up” portion of Canvas. Click the "Blackboard" and "Canvas" links below to access your registration instructions.
Confirm My Platform
Not sure which McGraw Hill platform your course uses? Whether Connect, CREATE, ALEKS, Connect Math Hosted by ALEKS (CHBA), or SIMnet, we have resources to help you along the way. Click the example links below for assistance identifying the platform used in your course.
Contact McGraw Hill's Customer Experience Group
Troubleshooting Best Practices
- Take a screen shot: Take a screen shot/Print Screen of the monitor when the problem occurs. Save as a .pdf or .jpg file.
- Contact technical support via one of the methods above. Make sure to include:
- Course name and/or instructor name.
- Operating system, Internet browser, and/or Internet service provider (ISP) information.
- Print Screen file.
- Your contact information.
- Send an email to your instructor notifying them you're working with McGraw Hill's Customer Experience Group (CXG). Include a brief description of the problem and your ticket/case number.