IT HelpDesk Classroom Support
Policies & Guidelines:
- Equipment has to be reserved 24 hours in advance via electronic reservation form (preferred) or email@example.com.
- Equipment can not be reserved for students unless for a classroom project and a faculty member has made the proper request for their use.
- Email reservation request form should have the following information:
- Name of user
- Equipment requested (LCD, Digital camcorder, etc)
- Location in which the equipment will be used (Classroom number or off campus)
- Time of pick up and drop off
- For all equipment that has been reserved for a weekend usage, equipment pick ups are made Friday afternoons after 3 pm unless specified by patron and returns are made Monday morning at 7:30 am.