IT Helpdesk Campus Support now offers Apple iPhone Repair at the IT Marketplace location in Demoss Hall, Room 2414. We can perform software support as well as hardware troubleshooting and repair. Hardware repairs can be completed for iPhones covered by AppleCare+ or Safeware, and select out-of-warranty repairs for a fee.
Steps for Support
- Bring your supported device into the store to be evaluated.
Note: Hours of operation can be found at www.liberty.edu/helpdesk.
- If device is covered under AppleCare+ or Safeware, we will fix the device in house or ship it to Apple to be repaired.
Note: Warranty repairs will be completed under the standard AppleCare+ or Safeware terms.
- If the device is not covered under warranty and Helpdesk can facilitate the repair, we will provide a quote for the cost of the repair.
Note: Repairs will not be completed until required payment is made.
- In some out-of-warranty cases, repairs would best be serviced by Apple directly.
Note: In these cases IT Helpdesk will provide contact information to work with Apple to facilitate your repair.
- The closest Apple Store is 2 hours away, so why not on campus?
- The IT HelpDesk is an Apple Authorized Service Provider.
- We use Apple Genuine Parts.
- We have Apple Certified Technicians.
- Loaner iPhones may be available for customers with AppleCare+ coverage.
Note: Loaner iPhones only available for qualifying repairs.