How do I get scholarships?
We know how overwhelming it can feel to have to finance your education. The SAO can help you find scholarships! Take a peek below for our time tested tips and tricks.
- Every semester, we teach 5 classes geared towards helping YOU learn the best techniques for looking for outside aid.
Fun Fact: The first time we held the SS101, the average scholarship dollar amount for each student who attended and participated was $3,000! Not too shabby, we say!
- Click on the link above to learn our secrets to searching well!
- Visit our Scholarship Scams page so you know how to keep your personal information safe and avoid scams.
- Have you checked out the Honors Program?
- Lastly, if you are facing a serious financial hardship that will prevent you from being able to return to Liberty, you may want to set up an appointment with a Student Advocate to see if you qualify for any additional aid.