When autocomplete options are available, use up and down arrows to review and enter to select.
Apply Give

If you are a residential student seeking to withdraw from a course, you will need to contact the Student Advocate Office by contacting them through the below avenues:

                              -Visiting them at DeMoss Hall, Room 1100

                              -Calling them at (434) 582-7200

                              -E-mailing them at SAO@liberty.edu

Commonly Used Student Forms


Undergraduate - Resident Students

Undergraduate - Online Students


Graduate Resident & Online Students


Forms that do not appear on the website must be obtained from the Registrar's Office or your Academic Advisor.

Many forms apply only to residential programs and not to Liberty University Online programs, and vice versa.

Please call (434) 592-5100 if you need additional information.

Chat Live
Request Info
Apply Now
Visit Liberty