Assistant Professor of Religion
- Bachelor of Science, Liberty University, Lynchburg, Virginia, 1993.
- M.RE., Counseling, Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary, Lynchburg, Virginia, 1995.
- M.AR., Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary, Lynchburg, Virginia, 1995.
- M.Div., Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary, Lynchburg, Virginia, 2010.
- Assistant to the Associate Dean, School of Divinity, August 2012-Present
- Assist with the oversight of the budget
- Coordinate the Graduate Student Assistant program
- Manage the student work assistants
- Support the School of Divinity in all non-academic affairs
- Oversee the development and maintenance of all School of Divinity Facilities
- Faculty Support Coordinator, Liberty University Online, March 2012-August 2012
- Provide vital administration for the School of Divinity Online and Willmington School of the Bible. This includes organizing faculty course load, handling late student course admissions, and assist new adjunct instructors through the hiring and training process.
- Develop and support faculty relationships with the University through faculty communications, social media, and creative uses of traditional media.
- Adjunct Instructor, Liberty University, 2011-Present
- Instruct and facilitate online classes in the School of Divinity. This involves group discussion, grading, conflict resolution, and general course management in the Inductive Bible Study course.
- Associate Pastor, Borculo Christian Reformed Church, Zeeland, Michigan, 2005-2011
- Lead the regular congregational worship services at least three times a month. This involved planning the entire scope and sequence of the worship service as well as the preparation and preaching of the sermon.
- Visited elderly church members who are not able to attend church anymore.
- Called on visitors to the church as well as new families in the community.
- Provided council for members as needed.
- Planned, organized, and implemented activities and lessons for the Student Ministries programs.
- Identified, trained, and equipped members of the congregation to be successful volunteers in the Student Ministries programs.
- Aided in the organization and implementation of an annual community outreach festival. This outreach festival is designed to promote the Vacation Bible School program as well as the various programs and ministries of the church within the local community.
- Attended and participated in the monthly organizational and business meetings of the church.
- Bible Department Chair, New Testament Baptist Church/Dade Christian School, Miami, Florida, 2003-2005.
- High School Bible Teacher, New Testament Baptist Church/Dade Christian School, Miami, Florida, 1995-2005.
- Assistant Chapel Director, New Testament Baptist Church/Dade Christian School, Miami, Florida, 2001-2003.
- Resident Assistant, Liberty University, Lynchburg, Virginia, 1992-1995.
February 2012 - First Baptist Church, Zeeland, Michigan.