- $50 application fee (beginning Fall 2016, the application fee will be deferred and assessed during Financial Check-In)
- Regionally or nationally accredited Bachelor’s degree with at least a 3.0 GPA for admission in good standing (admission on caution is on a case-by-case basis)
- Official college transcripts (must be mailed directly from your college to Liberty University in an official, sealed envelope)
- GRE: The applicant must have a minimum score of 300 total in the verbal and quantitative sections and 3.5 in the analytical writing section of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE), or have successfully completed 12 credit hours of graduate-level coursework.
- Statement of Purpose-The Statement of Purpose is a one page paper that discusses your goals for your intended academic program, as well as, an explanation of what you hope to gain from and contribute to the program.
One Faculty Letter of Recommendation (must be on University letterhead with faculty signature).
- The applicant must have an undergraduate major or minor in philosophy, religious studies, the humanities, or a related field.
Current Liberty undergraduate students seeking preliminary acceptance into a graduate program must complete a Graduation Application through their ASIST Account.
Self-Certification Form (for students in the final term of their bachelor's degree).
- Additional admission requirements for international students