** Note: All laundry facilities only accept coins and Flames Cash now. If you have a laundry card with money on it, you can convert it to Flames Cash.
On-campus laundry facilities listed below are open daily from 6:00 am to 11:30 pm. Main Campus, Residential Commons, and Annex laundry facilities are serviced by Caldwell & Gregory. All laundry facilities accept coins and Flames Cash only.
- M20-1 (Hill)
- M24-1 (South Campus, between M29 and M33)
- M33-1 (South Tower, female only)
- Liberty Residential Annex - B Building - 1st and 2nd floors
- Residential Commons 1 & 2
Note: East Campus Apartments are equipped with a washing machine and dryer (no coins or Flames Cash required)
Using the laundry facilities
- Main Campus, Residential Commons, and Annex washers and dryers accept coins or Flames Cash only.
- Change machines are located in M20, M24, and Annex I (Front Lobby).
- The cardholder is charged for the laundry when they swipe their card, not when the laundry machine is actually started.
How to use a washer or dryer card reader
- Follow the easy instructions above the appropriate card reader to run a washer or dryer or read "How to Guide."
Putting money on your Flames Pass for laundry use (online or on-campus):
- Flames Cash Advance (during Financial Check-in)
- Card Services Office
- PHIL machines located in DeMoss and Green Hall