Undergraduate Catalog 2014-2015 [Archived Catalog] [Archived Catalog]
THIS COURSE IS OFFERED ONLINE ONLY
Designed to equip students for success as they transition into the online classroom, this course offers strategic information tailored to ensure academic excellence in this unique learning environment; this information includes Liberty University’s foundations and beliefs, Liberty University Online resources for success, Blackboard navigation techniques, time management strategies, the adult learner's responsibilities, methods for identifying and avoiding academic misconduct, scholarly research tactics, and approaches for selecting the appropriate courses towards completion of the preferred degree program.
*Waived without appeal/exception for all students when one or more of the following are met:
1. Accredited college transcript on file indicating a conferred AA or higher.
2. 60 official transfer hours.
3. Resident LU student transferring to LUO without breaking enrollment (resident breaking enrollment rules not LUO) and has taken GNED/BWVW 101.
4. 90+ credits on unofficial transcripts.
5. Student has broken enrollment from LUO within the last three catalog years.
Highlighted text indicates a change from the official version of the catalog.