The following items are needed to complete an application for the English Language Institute.
1. ELI Application and Application Fee ($40)
4. A copy of Passport photo page
5. Transfer Eligibility Form
6. A copy of student's current I-94 (front and back).
7. A copy of student's current I-20 (first and third page).
International students must apply early for the semester or term in which they would like to enroll. The Office of International Admissions cannot make an admission decision until the application file is completed.
If a Student Visa is needed, additional time is required to obtain a visa appointment. This may take several weeks or months.
Applicants interested in a fall semester admission should have their application file complete by May 1 of that year.
Applicants interested in a spring semester admission should have their application file complete by November 1 of the previous year.