2015-16 Vehicle Registration
Fall Semester Information
Full enforcement and towing will begin: Monday, August 24 / 4:00am
You will receive an email when general parking registration opens.
For decals purchased after midnight on August 26, 2015 individuals will need to come to the LUPD Front Desk to obtain their parking decal. All others please see below:
- All parking permits, except for carpool, will be mailed.
- Employees – intercampus mail
- Commuter Students – Local Commuter Address listed in the Contact Info section of your myLU portal
- Resident Students – your campus mailbox
- Carpool – complete carpool application and bring to the Tolsma Indoor Track on August 12 - 14 during normal business hours. After August 14, please bring to the LUPD Office located in Green Hall.
- Once you have completed vehicle registration and requested your decal, you will receive a confirmation email. This email will serve as your temporary parking decal until your actual decal arrives. Print this email off and place it in your vehicles dashboard prior to parking on campus. Failure to receive your parking permit through the mail is not a valid reason for parking on campus without a permit.
- Placing yourself on a waiting list for a specific parking decal does not somehow exempt you from obtaining a parking permit from available inventory. Individuals are required to obtain and display a valid permit from LUPD until such time that their preferred choice becomes available at which time they may come to the LUPD Front Desk and make an exchange.
- Resident Students are permitted to park nearest their residence hall area. Please click the below link labelled On-Campus Resident Parking Map for more information.
- Residential students that are both classified as a freshmen and under the age of 22 by May 15, 2015 are only elligible to park in Gwin, Askew, East Satellite, and East Athletic Overflow parking lots.
- It is the student’s responsibility to have read and understand the traffic and parking regulations posted on the LUPD website and to also stay current with “splash page announcements” that may affect their parking status.
Register vehicle here
Carpool Information & Application Form
2015-16 Parking Permit Summary
Commuter & Employee Parking Map
On-campus Resident Parking Map
Liberty University Transit
Please contact LUPD Records Department at 434-592-3080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.