Assistant Professor of Religion
- PhD. - Southeastern Theological Seminary, 2015.
- ThM. - Southeastern Theological Seminary, 2006.
- MDiv. - Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary, 2002.
- M.A.R. - Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary, 2000.
- B.S. - Biblical Studies and Youth Ministries, Liberty University, 1999.
- Certificate - Word of Life Bible Institute, 1996.
Liberty University, Assistant Professor of Religion, 2006-Present.
Liberty University, Instructor of Religion, 2002-2006.
Liberty University, Adjunct Faculty, 2002.
Liberty University, Grad Assistant, 2001-2002.
New Testament Survey, A Worktext, 2004.
Give me Liberty, A Freshman Seminar Textbook, “What is a Christian University?,” 2005.
Service to the University
- Faculty Senate, 2003-2011
- Facilities Use Committee 2009-2011.
- Moderator of the Faculty Senate 2005-2006.
- Secretary of the Faculty Senate 2005-2005.
- I.T. Committee, 2003-2005.
- University Quality Enhancement Team, 2005.
- Task Force for DLP Adjunct Faculty, 2004.
- Faculty Seminars
- Exorcising the demons of Plagiarism
- Advanced PowerPoint