Test anxiety manifests itself emotionally, behaviorally, and physically. Loss of sleep, negative self-talk, and headaches are just a few of the symptoms of anxiety. Fortunately, there are ways to manage it:
- Pray and seek support from others.
- Prepare effectively for your test using a variety of study methods.
- Make a study schedule, allowing plenty of time to prepare.
- Think positive thoughts and visualize yourself completing the test successfully.
- Practice healthy sleeping and eating patterns.
- Keep the test in perspective. Many elements go into calculating your final grade and a test is just one.
Learn More - Video