Instructor of Chemistry
Center for Natural Sciences, Room 115
- Ph.D. in Higher Education Administration: Educational Leadership (pursuing)
- M.S. in Chemistry, Wayne State University
- B.S. in Chemistry, University of Michigan-Dearborn
Lauren Hopper Brynteson’s graduate studies were completed at Wayne State University with a focus on designing ligands for lanthanide complexes in Dr. Matthew Allen’s lab.
- Essentials of General and Organic Chemistry (CHEM 107)
- Essentials of General and Organic Chemistry Lab (CHEM 107L)
- General Chemistry I Lab (CHEM 121L)
- Organic Chemistry I Lab (CHEM 301L)
- Organic Chemistry II Lab (CHEM 302L)
- Inorganic Chemistry (CHEM 471)
- Inorganic Chemistry Lab (CHEM 471L)
- Hopper, L. E., & Allen, M. J. (2014). Rapid synthesis of 1,7-bis(t-butoxycarbonylmethyl)-1,4,7,10-tetraazacyclododecane (DO2A-t-Bu ester). Tetrahedron letters, 55(40), 5560-5561.