When autocomplete options are available, use up and down arrows to review and enter to select.
Apply Give

News anchor and LU alumna Shannon Bream shares personal story of persevering through pain, lends career advice to students

By: Liberty University News Service

During Friday morning’s Convocation, Shannon Bream (’93), anchor for “FOX News @ Night,” kicked off Liberty University’s Homecoming Weekend by telling her story of growing closer to Christ through pain and uncertainty.

“I want you guys to know I pray for you,” Bream said when she was welcomed to the stage. “I pray for this campus, I pray for every student, every teacher, administration worker, and staff member who works here because there is no other place like this in the world.”

“I am confident in the future of this country and in this world because of you,” she added.

Bream earned her undergraduate degree in business from Liberty and went on to earn a Juris Doctorate with honors from Florida State University College of Law. She has played an active role as a Liberty alumna. She regularly meets with students and alumni interning or working in Washington, D.C., and takes students on tours of the network’s studio. In May 2013, Bream made Liberty history as the university’s first female keynote Commencement speaker.

Visit Liberty University News Service for the full story.

Chat Live Chat Live Request Info Request Info Apply Now Apply Now Visit Liberty Visit Liberty