To develop highly competitive teams of individuals who represent Jesus Christ in athletics and in daily life.
Objectives of Liberty University Track & Field
- To help prepare our student athletes to live lives of productive, joyous service to the Lord.
- To help our athletes learn to apply Biblical principles to life’s situations.
- To help our athletes grow toward spiritual maturity so that they may be more effectively used by God.
- To help our athletes reach as close as possible to their athletic potential for the glory of the Lord.
- To assist and encourage our athletes to earn college degrees.
- To provide opportunities for our athletes individually and as a team to represent Liberty and Christ at the highest possible competitive level.
- To lead and encourage our athletes to serve others as representatives of Christ.
- To lead our team to set an example to other college teams of the great superiority of a life of walking with the Lord.
- To set an example of a Christ-centered program to other teams and students at Liberty.
- To win conference championships.
- To contend for ECAC and IC4A titles.
- To develop nationally competitive, Christ-honoring teams.