Liberty Athletics Refund/Cancellation Policies
Ticket Office Refund Policy
The ticket office will not offer refunds or exchanges unless the event is canceled and there are no opportunities for other events within the season for the event to be rescheduled or ticket moved to.
What if my event is canceled?
In the scenario of an event cancellation and inability to move your ticket to another event, your ticket purchase may be fully refunded. You will be contacted by the ticket office with further event-specific information.
What if my event is postponed?
In an event postponement (rescheduled to another date), original tickets will be valid for the rescheduled date.
What if my event is on the same date, but at a different time?
Your ticket is valid for the rescheduled time, however, you will not be able to get a refund or make an exchange for another event.
What if I was required to make a donation to the Flames Club as part of my ticket purchase?
Flames Club donations are non-refundable. In addition to supporting the mission of Training Champions for Christ in all sports, Flames Club donations carry benefits across all sports and have tax implications that cannot be modified after being receipted.
Ticket Terms and Conditions
- All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges, except on rare occasions described in paragraph 3 herein.
- Liberty University does not permit ticketholders to bring outside food or beverages into the events and games.
- Tickets that Liberty University and Liberty Athletics issue are a revocable license. Liberty University may take up tickets and refuse admission if it refunds the purchase price.
- Ticketholder agrees to abide by all School of the Arts, NCAA, Conference, Liberty University, and venue rules. Misconduct or violation of policies will result in removal from the event without refunding of the purchase price.
- Liberty University will void ticket purchases for the sole purpose of reselling due to existing contracts with ticket resellers.
- Ticketholder grants Liberty University and its Marketing Department permission to use likeness in print, video, and electronic formats and on the web and in other Liberty University publications.
- Performances, artists, event dates, game dates, times, and venues are subject to change.
- Ticketholder voluntarily assumes all risks and dangers incidental to the event for which Liberty University issues this ticket, whether occurring prior to, during, or after same.
- By use of this ticket, the ticketholder agrees that he/she shall not transmit or aid in transmitting any description, account, photograph, drawing, film, video, audio, reproduction, or other information related to the event. Ticketholder may not use this ticket for any advertising promotion (including contests and sweepstakes) or commercial purposes without prior written consent from Liberty University or Liberty Athletics.
- For all events, persons age three and older require a ticket to reserved seat events. Children two and under do not need a ticket if they are going to sit on an adult’s lap.
- Patrons purchase tickets for outdoor events at risk of inclement weather. Liberty University will notify patrons of ticket procedures for any cancelled and rescheduled events and games.
- Liberty University only guarantees the validity of tickets patrons purchase directly from the Liberty University Ticket Office.
- Liberty University is committed to providing its patrons with an excellent experience while also protecting the privacy of their personal information. By using this service, I acknowledge that Liberty University may collect my personally identifiable information, including information generated by my use of this service/site and information that I provide. By using this service and/or submitting information, I agree that Liberty University and its affiliates may use all such information about me for marketing and other business purposes, as well as to improve my customer experience. Liberty will not sell my personally identifiable information to third-parties for any purpose without my separate consent. I further agree that Liberty University and its affiliates may contact me at any phone number (including calls/texts to wireless numbers) or email address I prove for the above purposes using automated technology.
- Liberty University is not responsible for lost, stolen, resold, or destroyed tickets.