FLAMES KIDS CLUB
IT’S THE BEST DEAL FOR SPARKY’S FAVORITE FANS!
If you have a child or family member who is aged 3-12, they can be a part of Flames Nation by joining the Flames Kids Club (FKC), presented by Chick-fil-a | Wards Road and River Ridge Mall. Membership is only $25 for the first child and $20 for each additional child and includes benefits worth over $300.
2021-22 Kid’s Club Membership Benefits (June 1, 2021-May 31, 2022)
- Exclusive FKC gifts
- FKC membership card and t-shirt
- Admission into all regular season Football, Women’s Basketball, Baseball, and D1 Club Hockey games. For Football, members will receive a ticket in the East Reserved Bleacher section. For Women’s Basketball, Baseball, and D1 Club Hockey games, members will be able to scan in with their Kid’s Club card to be able to sit in the General Admission sections. Tickets are based on the capacity and availability at that time.
- Admission into the following Men’s Basketball games:
- Nov. 27 vs. Maryland Eastern Shore, Dec. 13 vs. Kentucky Christian, Dec. 31 vs Carver College and Jan. 8 vs. Kennesaw State (Tickets are based on capacity and availability at that time)
- $25 credit towards the purchase of a Football season ticket in any section except for the Luxury Indoor Club or West Club
For more information about the Flames Kid’s Club, call (434) 582-4453 or email email@example.com.
Follow and Like Flames Kids Club on Facebook (@LibertyFlamesKidsClub).
Joining the Kid’s Club grants Liberty University and its Marketing Department permission to use your child’s likeness in print, video, and electronic formats or on the web and in other Liberty University publications.