MBB Game Day: Stetson
Live Video (ESPN+)
Live Audio (LFSN Radio)
Blake Preston & Shiloh Robinson Press Conference
Liberty Game Notes
Liberty Men’s Basketball Instagram
Liberty Men’s Basketball Twitter
Liberty Men’s Basketball Facebook
Stetson Men’s Basketball Webpage
ASUN Men’s Basketball Webpage
TV Coverage: ESPN+
Play-By-Play Broadcaster: Matt Warner
Color Analyst: Paul Nazigian
Liberty Flames Sports Network – Radio
LFSN Radio (107.5 FM Lynchburg)
Play-By-Play Broadcaster: Alan York
Color Analyst: Anthony Smith
Liberty’s Top Storylines
• Liberty is second in the country in total three-pointers (244) and three-pointers per game (11.6). The Flames are also No. 2 nationally in assist/turnover ratio (1.66), No. 5 in scoring margin (16.2), No. 5 in effective field goal percentage (57.5), No. 6 in scoring defense (58.5), No. 7 in assists per game (18.0), and No. 11 in three-point percentage (39.0).
• This is the 12th all-time meeting between the Flames and Hatters. Liberty is 8-3 all-time vs. Stetson, 8-2 against the Hatters since joining the ASUN and 4-0 vs. Stetson at home.
• Liberty and Stetson last met on Feb. 19, 2022 at Liberty Arena, an 88-82 Flames victory. Darius McGhee scored a game-high 39 points, and he established a new ASUN record for most three-pointers made in a season (123)
• Darius McGhee (21.1 ppg) ranks No. 1 in the nation three-point field goals per game (4.76) and total three-pointers made (100). McGhee has 466 career three-pointers, fourth most in NCAA DI history.
• The Flames are No. 53 in the country in the NET Rankings and No. 56 in KenPom.
Liberty is 14-2 over its last 16 games since Nov. 23.
• The Flames’ Blake Preston is averaging 13.7 ppg and 6.7 rpg over his last three games. Shiloh Robinson is averaging 13.8 ppg and 5.8 rpg in his last four games.
Liberty is 11-1 on its home court this season. The Flames are scoring 82.0 ppg at home while allowing only 54.1 ppg.
•This will be Liberty’s 16th all-time game on Jan. 26 but first time the Flames have played on this date in ASUN competition. Liberty is 7-8 all-time on Jan. 26. The Flames last played on this date six years ago (Jan. 26, 2017) at Longwood. Liberty won that contest by a 93-62 score. Ryan Kemrite led four Flames in double figures with a game-high 22 points. Liberty led by 25, 50-25, at the break. Lovell Cabill (13 points), Georgie Pacheco-Ortiz (13 points) and John Dawson (12 points) reached double figures.