MBB Game Day: Bradley
Live Video (CBS Sports Network)
Live Audio (LFSN Radio)
Liberty Game Notes
Liberty Men’s Basketball Instagram
Liberty Men’s Basketball Twitter
Liberty Men’s Basketball Facebook
Bradley Men’s Basketball Webpage
ASUN Men’s Basketball Webpage
TV Coverage: CBS Sports Network
Play-By-Play Broadcaster: Brett Dolan
Color Analyst: Pete Gillen
Liberty Flames Sports Network – Radio
LFSN Radio (107.5 FM Lynchburg)
Play-By-Play Broadcaster: Alan York
Liberty’s Top Storylines
• Liberty and Bradley will be meeting for the first time in men’s basketball. The two squads are playing for third place in the 2022 Cancun Challenge’s Riviera Division.
• The Flames will be looking to bounce back from a 66-52 setback to Northwestern, Tuesday evening. Meanwhile, the Braves fell 85-64 to No. 13 Auburn.
Darius McGhee scored a game-high 23 points on Tuesday night vs. the Wildcats and moved into fourth place on the program’s all-time scoring list with 1,968 points. He needs 32 points on Wednesday night to hit the 2,000-point mark for his career.
• McGhee (20.8 ppg) has made 385 career three-pointers, which is the second most among active players in Division I. McGhee is one of two Flames averaging 10 or more points. Brody Peebles is at 13.8 ppg. Five Bradley players average 10 or more points, led by Ja’Shon Henry (13.0 ppg, 6.0 rpg).
• Liberty committed a season-high 18 turnovers in the loss to Northwestern. Bradley had 15 turnovers in the setback versus Auburn.
• McKay and the Flames are 104-28 over the last four years (2018-19 through 2021-22 seasons) for a .789 winning percentage.
• Liberty head coach Ritchie McKay served as an assistant coach at Bradley (1991-93) early in his coaching career.
Main Photo at Top of Story: No. 21 Gabriel McKay