Liberty Wraps Up Road Trip at North Florida
Liberty wraps up its road trip in Jacksonville, Fla. as the Flames face North Florida. The matchup features two of the top three-point shooting teams in the country as North Florida ranks No. 10 in Division I with 773 three-point attempts and Liberty ranks No. 17 with 698 attempts from beyond the arc.
Gameday Central Links
Liberty at North Florida
Game Date: Tuesday, Feb. 15
Game Time: 7 p.m. (ET)
Live Video: ESPN+
Live Audio: LFSN Radio (107.5 FM | 101.1 FM)
Play-by-Play Broadcaster: Alan York
- Liberty has 100 wins the last four seasons, which ranks the third most in the country.
- Liberty has lost back-to-back ASUN games only one time in the last four seasons (Jan. 23-25, 2020).
- Liberty has never beaten North Florida at UNF Arena.
- Liberty has five games this season where they have won after being down by double-digits.
- Liberty is the only team in the ASUN Conference to have four players shooting 40 percent or better from three-point range this season.
- Darius McGhee has made more three-pointers (109) than nine schools in the country this season.
- McGhee has scored double-figures in 22 straight games, tied for the third longest streak in Division I.
- McGhee set the school record for most points in a single season, breaking Davon Marshall’s record (107) in 2013.
- McGhee has made 333 career three-pointers, which ranks No. 11 among active players in Division I.
- McGhee ranks No. 1 in the country in 3FG Made (109), and total points (589), and No. 5 in points per game (22.7).
- McGhee has won 100 career games, which is 4 wins away from tying the program record, set by Elijah Cuffee.
- Keegan McDowell ranks No. 18 in Division I in three-point field goal percentage, shooting 43.2 percent.
- Kyle Rode ranks No. 67 in Division in assist/turnover ratio (2.22).