Liberty Wraps Up Road Trip at EKU
Liberty will conclude its three-game road trip on Saturday, Feb. 5, as the Flames face Eastern Kentucky. The matchup features two teams that shoot from beyond the arc, as EKU ranks No. 1 in the country in three-point field goal attempts (781) while Liberty ranks No. 18 with 611 attempts from three.
Gameday Central Links
Liberty at Eastern Kentucky
Game Date: Saturday, Feb. 5
Game Time: 7 p.m. (ET)
Live Video: ESPN+
Live Audio: LFSN Radio (107.5 FM | 101.1 FM)
Play-by-Play Broadcaster: Alan York
- Liberty has 98 wins the last four seasons, which ranks the third most in the country.
- Liberty has five games this season where they have won after being down by double-digits.
- Liberty has won seven straight ASUN road games, which is a program record.
- Darius McGhee has made more three-pointers (93) than nine schools in the country this season.
- McGhee is the first Liberty player since 2013 (John Caleb Sanders) to score 500 points in a single season.
- McGhee’s 93 three-pointers this season ranks as the fifth most in program history in a single season.
- McGhee has made 317 career three-pointers, which ranks No. 12 among active players in Division I.
- McGhee ranks No. 2 in the country in 3FG Made (93), and total points (509), and No. 5 in points per game (22.1).
- McGhee has won 98 career games, which is 6 wins away from tying the program record, set by Elijah Cuffee.
- Keegan McDowell ranks No. 11 in Division I in three-point field goal percentage, shooting 44.9 percent.
- Liberty is the only team in the country in the last three seasons to win its regular season title and conference tournament title.
- Liberty is trying to become the first team since Gonzaga (2013-18) to win four straight regular season titles and conference tournament titles.