Liberty Travels to Central Arkansas
Liberty will play its final road game of the regular season as the Flames begin the final week of the regular season at Central Arkansas. The matchup features two of the top scorers in the ASUN Conference, as Liberty’s Darius McGhee ranks No. 1 in the ASUN, averaging 23.4 points per game while UCA’s Camren Hunter ranks No. 9 in the conference averaging 14.2 points per game.
Gameday Central Links
Liberty at Central Arkansas
Game Date: Monday, Feb. 21
Game Time: 8 p.m. (ET)
Live Video: ESPN+
Live Audio: LFSN Radio (107.5 FM | 101.1 FM)
Play-by-Play Broadcaster: Alan York
- Liberty has 101 wins the last four seasons, which ranks the third most in the country.
- Liberty has five games this season where they have won after being down by double-digits.
- Liberty is the only team in the ASUN Conference to have four players shooting 40 percent or better from three-point range this season.
- Darius McGhee has made more three-pointers (123) than 11 schools in the country this season.
- McGhee has scored double-figures in 24 straight games, tied for the third longest streak in Division I.
- McGhee set the school record for most points in a single season, breaking Davon Marshall’s record (107) in 2013.
- McGhee set the ASUN single season record most three-pointers made (123) in a single season, breaking the previous record of 116.
- McGhee has made 347 career three-pointers, which ranks No. 9 among active players in Division I.
- McGhee ranks No. 1 in the country in 3FG Made (123), and total points (656), and No. 2 in points per game (23.4).
- McGhee has won 101 career games, which is 3 wins away from tying the program record, set by Elijah Cuffee.
- Keegan McDowell ranks No. 11 in Division I in three-point field goal percentage, shooting 42.9 percent.
- Kyle Rode ranks No. 41 in Division in assist/turnover ratio (2.37).