Liberty Starts Florida Road Trip at Jacksonville
Liberty begins its two-game road trip in Jacksonville, Fla. starting on Saturday, Feb. 12, against the Jacksonville Dolphins. The matchup between the Flames and the Dolphins features the top two teams in the East Division of the ASUN Conference, as Liberty sits in first place at 9-1 and Jacksonville is in second place with a 7-4 record.
Gameday Central Links
Liberty at Jacksonville
Game Date: Saturday, Feb. 12
Game Time: 6 p.m. (ET)
Live Video: ESPN+
Live Audio: LFSN Radio (107.5 FM | 101.1 FM)
Play-by-Play Broadcaster: Alan York
- Liberty has 100 wins the last four seasons, which ranks the third most in the country.
- Liberty has five games this season where they have won after being down by double-digits.
- Liberty is the only team in the ASUN Conference to have four players shooting 40 percent or better from three-point range this season.
- Darius McGhee has made more three-pointers (105) than nine schools in the country this season.
- McGhee has scored double-figures in 21 straight games, tied for the third longest streak in Division I.
- McGhee is two three-pointers from tying Liberty’s single season record for most made three-pointers.
- McGhee has made 329 career three-pointers, which ranks No. 12 among active players in Division I.
- McGhee ranks No. 1 in the country in 3FG Made (105), and total points (559), and No. 5 in points per game (22.4).
- McGhee has won 100 career games, which is 4 wins away from tying the program record, set by Elijah Cuffee.
- Keegan McDowell ranks No. 13 in Division I in three-point field goal percentage, shooting 44.4 percent.
- Kyle Rode ranks No. 57 in Division in assist/turnover ratio (2.25).
- Liberty is the only team in the country in the last three seasons to win its regular season title and conference tournament title.