Liberty Returns Home to Face Stetson
For the first time in 11 days Liberty basketball returns home during conference play, as the Flames face Stetson at Liberty Arena. The matchup features two of the best three-pointers in the ASUN Conference, as Liberty’s Darius McGhee ranks No. 1 in the ASUN with 116 three-pointers this season while Stetson’s Chase Johnston ranks No. 2 in the conference with 83 makes from beyond the arc.
Gameday Central Links
Liberty vs. Stetson
Game Date: Saturday, Feb. 19
Game Time: 7 p.m. (ET)
Live Video: ESPN+
Play-by-Play Broadcaster: Matt Warner
Color Analyst: Paul Nazigian
Sideline Reporter: Emily Austen
Live Audio: LFSN Radio (107.5 FM | 101.1 FM)
Play-by-Play Broadcaster: Alan York
- Liberty has 100 wins the last four seasons, which ranks the third most in the country.
- Liberty has five games this season where they have won after being down by double-digits.
- Liberty is the only team in the ASUN Conference to have four players shooting 40 percent or better from three-point range this season.
- Darius McGhee has made more three-pointers (116) than 12 schools in the country this season.
- McGhee has scored double-figures in 23 straight games, tied for the third longest streak in Division I.
- McGhee set the school record for most points in a single season, breaking Davon Marshall’s record (107) in 2013.
- McGhee is currently tied with the ASUN single season record most three-pointers made (116) in a single season.
- McGhee has made 340 career three-pointers, which ranks No. 11 among active players in Division I.
- McGhee ranks No. 1 in the country in 3FG Made (116), and total points (617), and No. 5 in points per game (22.9).
- McGhee has won 100 career games, which is 4 wins away from tying the program record, set by Elijah Cuffee.
- Keegan McDowell ranks No. 18 in Division I in three-point field goal percentage, shooting 42.8 percent.
- Kyle Rode ranks No. 56 in Division in assist/turnover ratio (2.28).