Liberty Hosts Lipscomb in ASUN Quarterfinals
Liberty will begin its quest for a fourth straight ASUN Tournament title as the Flames host Lipscomb/North Florida in the ASUN Championship Quarterfinals. This will be the third time Liberty has faced Lipscomb in the conference tournament.
Gameday Central Links
Liberty vs. Lipscomb
Game Date: Thursday, March 3
Game Time: 7 p.m. (ET)
Live Video: ESPN+
Play-by-Play Broadcaster: Matt Warner
Color Analyst: Paul Nazigian
Sideline Reporter: Emily Austen
Live Audio: LFSN Radio (107.5 FM | 101.1 FM)
Play-by-Play Broadcaster: Alan York
- Liberty has 103 wins the last four seasons, which ranks the third most in the country.
- Liberty has six games this season where they have won after being down by double-digits, which ranks as the second most in the country.
- Liberty has won 166 games over the last six seasons. Prior to Coach McKay, it took Liberty 13 seasons (404 games) to reach 166 wins, not including the 2008-2009 seasons McKay coached.
- Darius McGhee is the only Division I player in the last 30 seasons to score 760 points, grab 140 rebounds, record 110 assists, and make 135 three-pointers in a single season.
- McGhee is the first ASUN player to be named Conference Player of the Year in back-to-back seasons since 2017.
- McGhee has made more three-pointers (135) than 11 schools in the country this season.
- McGhee has scored double-figures in 27 straight games, which is the third longest streak in Division I.
- McGhee has made 359 career three-pointers, which ranks No. 5 among active players in Division I.
- McGhee ranks No. 1 in the country in 3FG Made (135), and total points (765), and No. 2 in points per game (24.7).
- McGhee has won 103 career games, which is 1 win away from tying the program record, set by Elijah Cuffee.
- Keegan McDowell ranks No. 16 in Division I in three-point field goal percentage, shooting 42.3 percent.