Printable Game Day Parking Map
Liberty University Campus Map
Liberty Athletics understands the football game day experience begins long before kickoff at Williams Stadium and the department is here to make each fan’s entrance to campus goes as smooth as possible on Saturdays this fall.
To help Flames Nation with their game day parking questions, Liberty Athletics has provided the following information.
All fans are encouraged to:
1. Arrive early
2. Know the route to your parking area, including road closures
3. Follow all guidance of those directing traffic
4. Be courteous to other drivers and pedestrians
General Parking Lots:
General parking is available in the areas around Thomas Road Baptist Church, the lots along Candlers Mountain Road, the Academic Commons Parking Garage, East Campus lots and along Liberty Mountain Drive.
Reserved Parking Lots:
The parking lots closest to Williams Stadium are reserved for qualifying Flames Club members. To join the Flames Club and receive benefits in addition to parking, visit www.LibertyFlames.com/FlamesClub. All reserved lots should be free of other vehicles beginning at midnight prior to the home football game. Reserved lots open to pass holders at 8 a.m. on game day.
Flames Club issued parking passes should be extended out the window in plain view when approaching all officers and attendants, and will be scanned upon entry to the respective lots.
Flames Club Member Reserved Parking Lot Listing:
• Silver Lot (Luurtsema Center) - Suite holders and members at President's Level and higher
• Red Lot (Hancock Welcome Center) - Members at Director's Level and higher
• Blue Lot (curbside between football practice field and Liberty Baseball Stadium) - Members at Director's Level and higher
• Orange Lot (Bailey/Liberty Athletics Center) - Members at Eagle Level and higher
• Yellow Lot (Speakman/Bookstore) - Members at Eagle Level and higher and Media parking
• Purple Lot (Baseball Outfield) - Members at Eagle Level and higher
Handicap/Accessible Parking Lots:
Liberty Athletics has designated the Liberty Bookstore as the lot for those needing assistance to the stadium and with handicap parking tags. Golf carts will run from the Liberty Bookstore to Williams Stadium beginning an hour and a half prior to the game, and concluding one (1) hour following the game.
Game Day Road Closures:
The roads immediately around Williams Stadium close three (3) hours prior to kickoff. Only Flames Club members with passes specific to the lots within the pedestrian zone will be allowed beyond the road barricades.
Game day tailgating is permitted and encouraged throughout campus on game day in all parking lots. Vehicles may only take one parking space in reserved lots, and may not impede traffic or access of other vehicles to parking spaces. Alcohol is not permitted on the Liberty University campus.
RV and Oversize Vehicles:
RV and oversize vehicles are permitted at Doc's Diner. Vehicles may not be occupied overnight on the Liberty University campus.