The primary mission for Academic Affairs for Athletics at Liberty University is to provide continuous academic, athletic, social, and spiritual development for each student athlete. Utilizing the expertise of our staff in collaboration with institutional programs at Liberty University, our student-athletes receive professional advising, career and academic skill development, tutoring, and mentoring services. Our program assists student-athletes in finding and maintaining a balance between the demands of athletics and academics while preparing them as socially responsible individuals for life after athletics.
Senior Associate Athletics Director for Academic Affairs
• Liberty University student-athletes graduate at a higher rate than the general student body.
• More than 70 percent of Liberty's student-athletes hold a cumulative GPA over a 3.0.
• Our student-athletes are continually recognized for local, state, national, and conference academic, athletic, and service accolades.
• Student-athlete’s GPA is higher than the general student body.
• LU student-athletes took part in more than 80 community outreach projects and self-development workshops.
• Academic Affairs for Athletics has received National Certification by the N4A, National Association of Academic Advisors for Athletics.
• Each full-time staff member of the Academic Affairs for Athletics staff has received Individual Certification by the N4A.