All guests entering Williams Stadium must have a valid ticket in order to gain admission to a Liberty Flames football game. Children ages two (2) and under are not required to have a ticket to gain admission: however they must sit on the lap of an adult. Liberty University students are granted admission through a lottery, for more information, please go to www.libertyflames.com/StudentTickets.
The closest ATM machines to Williams Stadium are located in DeMoss Hall as well as in the main hallway of Green Hall.
Bag Check Policy
Safety is of the highest priority at Williams Stadium, and Liberty University will take every reasonable step to aid the safety of every person on campus. All guests will be subject to a bag check before entering Williams Stadium (see Clear Bag Policy). Liberty Athletics encourages guests to arrive at least 60 minutes prior to kick off to avoid lines and to enjoy the pregame in-stadium activities. Williams Stadium gates open 90 minutes prior to the start of every home game.
The following items are prohibited at Williams Stadium, but are not limited to:
• Outside Food or Beverages (Exception - One  Unopened Bottled of Water)
• Coolers – unless containing medical supplies
• Pets – excluding service animals
• Fireworks or Explosives
• Weapons (except as allowed by Liberty University Weapons Policy)
Note: Such items will be prohibited from being brought into Williams Stadium. There is no storage area for these items.
Banners, Signs, and Flags
Banners, signs and flags are allowed in Williams Stadium as long as they do not impede another spectator’s view of the game and are not covering any venue signage. All banners, signs, and flags must adhere to the Liberty Athletics Fan Code of Conduct. Liberty University Athletic Game Management reserves the right to remove any banner, sign, or flag that is in violation with this code.
Clear Bag Policy
In an effort to enhance fan safety and expedite entrance to Williams Stadium, Liberty has implementing a security screening process. This process includes a clear bag policy that will limit the size and types of bags that can be brought into the stadium by fans. The implementation of this measure is intended to enhance public safety while minimizing time spent searching bags at gate security checkpoints, thus easing access into the stadium. Only clear tote bags that do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12", or, one-gallon plastic freezer bags, will be allowed in Williams Stadium. In addition, small handheld clutch purses no larger than 4.5" x 6.5" will be permitted. Spectators also will be able to carry other items allowed into the stadium such as binoculars, cameras, and smart phones.
Click here for more information about the Clear Bag policy, including a list of acceptable and prohibited bags.
Code of Conduct
Liberty is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable fan experience. When attending an event, you are required to refrain from following behaviors:
• Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature.
• Intoxication or other signs of impairment that results in irresponsible behavior.
• Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
• Interference with the progress of the event (including throwing objects onto the playing surface).
• Failing to follow instructions of event personnel.
• Verbal or physical harassment of participant, officials, fans or event personnel.
Event attendees are responsible for their conduct. Event staff will promptly intervene to support an environment where fans can enjoy the event free from the above behavior. Event attendees that violate these provisions may be subject to ejection without refund and loss of ticket privileges for future events.
Concessions stands are located on both sides of Williams Stadium. Credit cards are accepted at all concessions stands.
WEST SIDE SEATING
Parking in the Parking Deck is suggested.
From 460, take the 29 North Business exit toward Lynchburg. Take a right onto Liberty University Drive and you will immediately go through a tunnel. At the stop light, take a right onto Regents Parkway. The parking deck will be located on your left at the Kamphuis Field at Liberty Softball Stadium. From there, you are a short walk from Williams Stadium.
EAST SIDE SEATING
Parking in the Thomas Road Baptist Church (TRBC) parking lot is suggested.
Traveling 460 East — Take the Candlers Mountain Road exit and take a right onto Candlers Mountain Road. Go through the stop light, and the first left is the LaHaye Lot. The TRBC parking lot is .2 miles farther down on your left.
Traveling 460 West - Take the Candlers Mountain Road exit and take a right at the first stop light onto University Boulevard. At the next light, take a left onto Candlers Mountain Road. The first left is the LaHaye Lot. The TRBC parking lot is .2 miles farther down on your left.
For more information, see Campus Map.
Elevators are located on the West side of Williams Stadium Carter Tower and are available to suite holders, club level members and credentialed game day workers only.
First Aid stations is located at Gate 1 at Williams Stadium. Liberty University Police and Game Management staff is stationed throughout Williams Stadium in case any fans need assistance.
THE FLAMES CLUB is integral to the success of Liberty Athletics, and is the channel through which Flames Nation can partner with our coaches and student-athletes for the advancement of the athletics program. With the ever-increasing cost of competing at the NCAA Division I level, a dynamic booster club is critical to putting the strongest possible teams on the field and court. The mission of the Flames Club is to raise financial support for Liberty Athletics and to ensure that our coaches and student-athletes have everything they need to compete for championships.
Members of the Flames Club enjoy the satisfaction of knowing that their gifts are ultimately investments in the lives of our student-athletes, helping to provide them with the academic foundation, spiritual development, and character traits learned through athletics competition that are essential to success in life. Flames Club members can also be rewarded with preferred seating, parking, and pre-game hospitality privileges; based upon membership level. Benefits may also be refused for maximum tax deductibility (see your tax advisor).
For more information about the Flames Club, please click here.
• All gates open 90 minutes prior to kickoff.
• The student entrance is through Gate 6 (Please refer to www.libertyflames.com/StudentTickets for more information)
• The Liberty player pass list is located at Gate 1
• Visiting Team pass list and entrance is located at Gate 5
• Suite and Club ticket holders are allowed access through the VIP Gate located at Gate 3 (must be wearing their lanyard ticket)
• All other ticketed guests can enter through Gates 1 and 4
1971 University Blvd, Lynchburg, VA 24515
Handicap/ADA Accessible Guest Services
ADA Accessible Guest Services
ADA accessible parking for the 2020 Flames Football season located in the Yellow Parking Lot (Speakman) near the Liberty Bookstore. A placard is required for entry to the ADA accessible parking lot. Handicap seating is located on the lower level of both the East and West side of Williams Stadium. All handicapped seating is reserved so a physical assigned ticket is required for all seats.
Contact the closest Game Management staff member or Liberty University Police Officer.
Liberty Athletics understands the football game day experience begins long before kickoff at Williams Stadium and the department is here to make each fan’s entrance to campus as smooth as possible on Saturday this fall.
Game Day Parking Information
A digital version of the Flames Illustrate game day program is available by clicking on the Game Program link located at www.LibertyFlames.com/gameday.
Prohibited items at Williams Stadium are, but are not limited to:
• Coolers - unless containing medical supplies
• Fireworks or explosives
• Outside food or beverages (Exception - One  Unopened Bottled of Water)
• Pets - excluding service animals
• Weapons (except as allowed by LU Weapons Policy)
Radio Coverage - Liberty Flames Sports Network
Liberty Flames football can be heard all season long on the Liberty Flames Sports Network from VWSE. Powered by our flagship station, The Journey 88.3 FM, the pregame show begins 90 minutes prior to kickoff. Game day coverage of Liberty football can also be heard on the Journey mobile app.
Re-entry is allowed at Williams Stadium if your ticket is properly scanned out upon exit. Customers that do not have their ticket or student Flames Pass scanned out upon exit will not be allowed re-entry. Exit and re-entry are allowed through clearly marked areas at Gates 1, 4, and 5 only, while students must exit and re-entry through Gate 6 only.
Restrooms are located throughout Williams Stadium.
For more information, see the Williams Stadium Gate map.
Guests are subject to inspection and search for prohibited items. All guests entering any gate at Williams Stadium on game day will be required to pass through a magnetometer.
Magnetometer FAQ page
Smoking is prohibited in the seating and concourse areas of Williams Stadium.
• Only one car per space is permitted. Aisles may be utilized for tailgate parties in designated areas.
• Parking or driving on green reserved spaces or sidewalks is prohibited.
• Tents or canopies must not obstruct sidewalks, driving lanes, or walkways. Tents should be secured by sandbags, water buckets or stakes no more than one foot long.
• Tailgating equipment, including furniture, grills, games, generators, or satellite dishes, may not obstruct sidewalks, drive lanes, or walkways.
• Open flames (other than grills) are prohibited.
• All trash must be placed in appropriate trash receptacles or packed and removed.
• Disposal of grease, hot coals, or hazardous materials into the ground or storm drains is prohibited.
• Hot coals must be placed in metal containers and removed from campus. The container may also be left on a concrete area for disposal by the Liberty Grounds team.
• All generators must be equipped with a noise-reducing device (manufacturer-approved cover or muffler). Special care and consideration should be taken when managing fuel and extension cords affiliated with generators.
• Motorized recreational vehicles, including four-wheelers, golf carts, mules, gators, scooters, motorized skateboards, etc., are prohibited.
• Pets are not permitted in the stadium or tailgating areas.
• Liberty prohibits alcohol on campus.
• No overnight occupancy is permitted in tailgating areas or on Liberty’s campus.
• All tailgating lots must be vacated within three hours of the conclusion of the game.
If there are any issues with your seats or tickets upon entry into Williams Stadium please contact the nearest Game Management staff member.
Tickets Prior to Game Day:
Tickets can be purchased in person or by phone, Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., at the Williams Stadium East Tower Ticket Office. Free 15-minute parking for the ticket office is available in front of Williams Stadium in the Luurstema parking lot. Please walk on the outside of the concourse to access the stadium.
Tickets on Game Day:
All Ticket Office windows open at 9 a.m. To see if tickets are available, please call (434) 582-7328.
Guests are allowed to bring in one unopened 1 liter plastic bottle of water into Williams Stadium on game day.
Inclement Weather Announcements/Delays
Liberty Athletics wants to ensure your game day experience at Williams Stadium is as safe and enjoyable, as possible, including when inclement weather hits the Lynchburg area.
Liberty Athletics reserves the right to delay the opening of the gates at Williams Stadium due to the threat of inclement weather within the vicinity of Williams Stadium. Prior to gates opening on game day, any weather delays will be announced by the @LibertyUPolice Twitter account, followed by all of other official channels (@LIbertyFlames and @LibertyFootball social media accounts, LFSN Radio on The Journey 88.3 FM, local media outlets).
Once the gates have opened on game day, Liberty Athletics will use the following protocol to announce to announce any weather related delays.
Lightning Strike within 20 miles of Williams Stadium:
• Stadium PA announcement will be made notifying fans of lightning in the area. Fans are encouraged to seek shelter in approved locations (see list below)
Lightning Strike within eight miles of Williams Stadium:
• Stadium PA announcement will be made notifying fans lightning is within eight miles of the stadium and that play or the pregame preparation of play will be postponed for a minimum of 30 minutes
• Fans are directed to seek immediate shelter in approved locations (see list below
• During the delay, each new lightning streak within eight miles of Williams Stadium will start a new 30-minute delay of play or the pregame preparation of play
• Gates will be closed to entry until the delay is over
List of Shelter Locations:
• Liberty Indoor Practice Facility
• Schilling Multipurpose Center
• Green Hall
• Hancock Welcome Center
• Personal Vehicles
• Liberty University Dorms (students only)
List of official communication outlets:
• @LibertyUPolice Twitter account
• @LIbertyFlames social media accounts
• @LibertyFootball social media accounts
• LFSN Radio on The Journey 88.3 FM
• In-stadium PA (once gates have opened on game day)
• Local Media Outlets
• Prior to game day, the will call window is located at the Williams Stadium East Ticket Booth, Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• On game day, will call tickets can be left at and picked up at the North, South, and East Ticket Booths.
• All Ticket Office windows open at 9 a.m. To see if tickets are available, please call (434) 582-7328.
• For individuals dropping off tickets to another guest, please be sure to let guests know which ticket office the tickets were left at.
• A photo ID is required in order to pick up tickets.
• Please note that the Visiting Team Player Pass List and Will Call is located at Gate 5.
• Liberty Player Pass List is located at Gate 1.
Player Pass List
Home and Visiting team pass lists open 90 minutes prior to game time. Please see “Gates” for pass list locations.
Mother Baby Room:
West Side: A Mother Baby room is available at the Soccer Press Box located behind Carter Tower near section 108.
East Side: A Mother Baby room is available on the concourse near section 116.