The Liberty Flames will host the Floriday Gulf Coast Eagles for a ASUN match, Saturday afternoon, before squaring off with the USC Upstate Spartans at Osborne Stadium on Tuesday. Saturday's game is scheduled for 2 p.m., with a 7 p.m. kickoff on Tuesday.
Parking for Saturday Fans coming to Saturday's match are encouraged to park in the parking deck next to the softball stadium. With the football game at 6 p.m., soccer fans will also be required to enter through magnetometers. Thanks for your patience!
Gameday Central Links Game Notes
FGCU Live Stats
USC Upstate Live Stats
USC Upstate at Liberty Game Date: Tuesday, Oct. 22
Game Time: 7 p.m.
Live Video: ESPN+
Liberty Notables • The Flames began a span of three consecutive home games, falling 2-0 to Elon, this past Saturday evening at Osborne Stadium.
• Three of Liberty's final four regular season matches are home contests. In addition, three of the matches are ASUN Conference games. The Flames will play Florida Gulf Coast and USC Upstate, before taking to the road for their final regula seasoncontest away from Osborne Stadium at Jacksonville on Oct. 26. Liberty finishes at home on Nov. 2 against Lipscomb.
• Seven different Flames have scored a goal this season. Tyler Welch and Musa Morris have each netted two goals.
Liberty freshman Seth Clark enters the weekend fourth in the ASUN Conference with three assists. Clark has started every game of his first season with the Flames and scored his first career goal in Liberty's 2-1 victory over Duquesne on Oct. 1.
• Freshman goalkeeper Danny Cordero enters the weekend with a 1.67 goals-against average and a .605 save percentage in nine games.
• Liberty and FGCU will meet for the second time in their programs' histories, Saturday. Last season, the Eagles defeated the Flames 2-0 in Fort Meyers, Fla. in the first ever meeting between the two teams.
• Saturday, the Flames will be looking for their first ASUN victory of 2019. Liberty is 0-3 in conference play thus far. Entering their second season of ASUN play, the Flames were picked to finish fourth in the 2019 ASUN Preseason Coaches Poll. Last season, Liberty posted a 2-3-1 mark in league play, placing fifth.
• Liberty closes out its non-conference schedule on Tuesday. The Flames will meet the USC Upstate Spartans for the first time at Osborne Stadium. The previous three meetings have been either in Spartanburg, S.C. or at a neutral site.
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram