Emma Hazel won the 200 free on Friday.
The Liberty swimming & diving team leads both Campbell and Marshall by wide margins after an impressive showing on Friday at the Liberty Natatorium.
Halfway through the two-day meet, Liberty leads Campbell, 147-36, while holding a 139-46 advantage over Marshall. Campbell leads Marshall, 93.50-85.50.
Liberty won nine out of 10 events contested tonight, including three-meter diving and both relays.
Liberty Event Winners • 200 medley relay (Payton Keiner (26.66), Gianni Pitto (29.35), Brittany Weiss (25.00), Colleen Donlin (22.81)) – 1:43.82 • So. Emily Manly – 500 freestyle (5:02.67) • So. Payton Keiner – 100 backstroke (54.79) • Fr. Gianni Pitto – 100 breaststroke (1:04.78) • Jr. Colleen Donlin – 50 freestyle (23.30) • Fr. Abigail Egolf-Jensen – Three-meter diving (6) (267.53) • Fr. Emma Hazel – 200 freestyle (1:53.00) • Sr. Alicia Finnigan – 200 butterfly (2:00.81) • 200 freestyle relay (Payton Keiner (23.88), Hannah Baker (23.88), Brittany Weiss (24.04), Colleen Donlin (22.97)) – 1:34.77
Notable • Liberty went 1-2-3 in the 500 freestyle (Manly, Arielle Arnett, Emily Zimcosky) and 100 backstroke (Keiner, Weiss, Hazel) while posting 1-2 showings in the 200 medley relay, 100 breaststroke (Pitto, Ricki Lee Hodges) and 200 fly (Finnigan, Lindsey Cohee).
• Pitto has now won a team-best 19 individual events this season. She has won the 100 breaststroke and 200 breaststroke every time she has competed in those events during dual-meet action in her collegiate career.
• Donlin's 50 freestyle victory was her eighth win in the event in nine dual meets so far this season.
• Finnigan posted her 13th individual-event victory of the season, including sixth 200 butterfly victory.
• Abigail Egolf-Jensen picked up her first three-meter diving win of the season. Liberty has won three-meter springboard diving in each of its last six dual meets.
• Keiner's winning time of 54.79 was the fastest 100 backstroke swum by a Lady Flame this season.
Historically Speaking • Allison Van Milligan improved her collegiate-best three-meter diving score to 186.98, good for 10th on Liberty's all-time top 10 performers list in the event.
Up Next This weekend's meet concludes tomorrow, with action at the Liberty Natatorium beginning at 11 a.m. Prior to tomorrow's session, Liberty will honor its seniors (Shelby Black, Alicia Finnigan, Ricki Lee Hodges, Corrilynn Lynch, Elizabeth Magnusson, Ashley Mauzy and Siani Null) with a Senior Day ceremony.