Liberty University Donation Request Policies
An individual, group, business, or organization is limited to one (1) charitable donation request per fiscal year. Donation requests are evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Those requestors within a 500-mile radius of the institution will be given preference. Requests must be submitted in full to the Office of Athletics Compliance at least four (4) weeks prior to when the donation is needed.
- Flex tickets are available as a voucher for a single ticketed event during the academic year in general admission seating
- The requestor must provide the item to be signed (posters are an exception) and pay for return shipping
- Items such as hats, t-shirts, jerseys, etc. depend on availability
- Items such as helmets, balls, nets, etc. depend on availability
NCAA Bylaw 13.15 prohibits institutional staff members from participating in the following:
- Donating memorabilia (e.g., jerseys, hats, T-shirts, autographed football or basketballs, etc.) to any organization, event, or activity that involves or benefits prospect-aged individuals (9th – 12th grade and junior college students).
- Participating in any event in which a donation will be provided to a high school, prep school, or two-year college.
- Providing any financial contributions to high school athletics program either directly or indirectly (e.g. fund-raising).
- Men’s Basketball – donations to a nonprofit foundation that benefits non-scholastic teams, prospective student-athletes, or individuals associated with prospective student-athletes, regardless of whether the foundation provides funding to or services for both prospective student-athletes and individuals who are not prospective student-athletes.