Editing Lines on Expense Reports
When making changes to a line on an Expense Report, the report cannot be submitted to an approver. If the report has been “returned for more information,” edits cannot be made. The reviewer must reject the report.
Changing the FOAPAL
- Click on pencil of transaction
- Scroll down to the FOAPAL
- The FOPAL you need will be in the drop-down if it’s been used before. If not, search for the correct FOAPAL using the binoculars.
Changing the Expense Type
Credit Card Transaction
- Click on “transitions” button and un-attach the transactions
- Attach the transaction back to the report
- Click on the pencil and reconcile
- Remove the line item by clicking on the trashcan
- Locate the appropriate Expense Type in the drop-down and add the expense
- Reconcile accordingly