Branding/Promo Inventory: Surplus Catalog Process
Branding/Promo Inventory – Surplus Catalog Process
- Campus Logistics, Procurement, and individual Business Units will identify all branded inventory held within departmental storage, 12th Street Warehouse, or other locations.
- Create an inventory listing and document:
- Business Unit/Owner
- Purpose of inventory
- Expected timeline for use
- Establish an “expiration date” for remaining inventory
- Transfer unused inventory that has exceeded the established expiration date (above) to the 12th Street Warehouse.
- Warehouse will record unused inventory as LU Surplus and add them to buyLU.
- Tag with keywords “LU Surplus”
- Price at $0
- Make available for all Business Units
- Business Units may take advantage of LU Surplus items at no cost.
- Orders should provide purpose, intended use, timeline, etc.
- Follow normal buyLU requisition process to complete the order.
- Create receipt in buyLU for orders received.
- Return unused inventory to 12th Street Warehouse for LU Surplus