Branding/Promo Inventory: Purchasing Non-Catalog Items
Branding/Promo Inventory – Process for purchasing non-catalog items
- Submit the Exception Request Form. Each item must be requested on a separate form.
- Form will route to conditional review for approval.
- Conditional review for non-catalog promotional items and exceptions will be reviewed with the requesting department.
- If approved, the requesting Business Unit will use the standard requisition process in buyLU to make the purchase request.
- Multiple quotes are required, regardless of value.
- Procurement provides sourcing services. Reach out to your Buyer for assistance in obtaining multiple quotes.
- Branded items must be purchased through buyLU and cannot be placed on a P-Card.
- If not approved, the requesting Business Unit will be contacted and provided recommended substitutions from inventory to purchase.
- Non-catalog promotional items will be shipped to 12th Street Warehouse but not entered into buyLU.
- Storage and reorder of exceptions will be the responsibility of the requesting Business Unit.
- Reorder of exceptions will require submission of a new Branding Exception Request Form.
Note: Item specifications, business purpose, quantity, intended use and timeline will be required when submitting the exception request form.