Programs: Campus Relations
The Campus Relations program is a versatile and active initiative that acts as the link between the Office of Equity & Inclusion and other Liberty University departments. It is the primary source of information for and about the Office of Equity & Inclusion.
This program spearheads the coordination of partnerships on training, curricula development and/or campus-wide opportunities as requested.
The goal is to continue to strengthen relationships campus-wide and become a viable source of assistance to departments as it pertains to equity, inclusion, and minority student concerns.
Program Projects include (but are not limited to):
- Football Team Meet & Greet (Athletics)
- New Student Seminar (CASAS)
- Commuter Student Expo (Commuter Services)
- Salvation Army Red Kettle Campaign (CSER)
- Town Hall Meetings (Dean of Students)
- Worldwide Welcome (International Student Services)
- Summer Bridge (Athletics)
- Informational Seminars (LUCOM, Office of Community Life, Office of Student Leadership)
- Book Studies (Center for Academic Development)
- Academic Training Week (Enrollment Management)
- College for a Weekend (Resident Recruitment)