Dr. Clark Greer
Professor, Strategic and Personal Communication
- Ph.D., Communication Studies, Bowling Green State University
- M.A., Broadcast Journalism, University of Southern California
- M.Div., Northwest Baptist Seminary
- B.A., Biblical Ministries, Los Angeles Baptist College
- Diploma, Northern California Bible Institute
- Served as a radio music announcer, news reporter, anchor, and news director
- Held positions in public relations, organizational communication, marketing communication, and advertising
- Taught in higher education at three institutions since 1999. Teaching included courses in interactive media development, television news production, audio production, public relations, research, and strategic communication.
Dr. Greer’s research focuses on topics associated with emerging media. He and research colleagues have presented papers at regional and national conferences, and have published articles in journals such as the Journal of Broadcasting & Electronic Media, Journal of Radio & Audio Media, Communication Quarterly, International Journal on Media Management, Convergence, Public Relations Review, SIMILE, Journal of Promotion Management, and Labor Studies Journal.
Professor Greer combines his professional experience and research interests as a foundation for his strategic communication courses. Several of his courses provide creative support with hands-on projects for local non-profit organizations, as well as organizational communication for departments at Liberty University. In addition to teaching, he also is faculty adviser of Innovations, Liberty’s student-run public relations agency.