With the announcement of the lifting of some restrictions for Commencement 2021, we are excited to have our graduates and guests on campus for Degree Presentation Ceremonies. Liberty University is complying with the capacity and space measures that have been put in place by the Governor of Virginia and thus will be putting a ticketing plan in place for the Degree Presentation Ceremonies.
Information regarding ticketing for all ceremonies is below. If you are having issues with the ticket ordering system, please visit the Commencement RSVP and Ticket Questions section of the Commencement FAQ page.
- Commencement Ticketing Steps (with Screenshots)
- If there are multiple ceremonies listed for a school, the graduate will be permitted to select tickets to the time that he or she would like to participate on a first come, first serve basis.
- All graduates will receive a ticket for themselves and 6 tickets for their family/seating party.
- Tickets are available on a first come, first serve basis. If tickets run out for a specific ceremony due to capacity restrictions, we will schedule an additional ceremony for that School or Department.
- All graduate seating will be together and seats will be 10 feet apart as required by the guidelines provided by the Governor of Virginia.
- All family seating will be in pods of 6 people. Parties must be seated together in the designated seating for your assigned seats or as directed by Event Staff.
- Tickets cannot be transferred/sold/given to any other graduates or family members. Violating this policy may result in approval to participate in person being removed.
- If multiple graduates are graduating from a family, they are allowed to walk together. Please contact us at email@example.com if you are planning to walk with a family member so that we can make sure that you are assigned to the correct ceremony to claim your tickets.
- After you RSVP for Commencement, you will be provided with link to go onto our ticketing system to claim your tickets. You will see the ceremony there that you are permitted to claim tickets for.
- If you are graduating with multiple degrees, you may select which ceremony that you attend and will be given both options on the ticketing system.