The deadline to RSVP for virtual Commencement has passed.
Instructions for claiming tickets
- When logging on, please use your @liberty.edu account. If you have never used your ticket account, you will need to reset your password via the “forgot your password” link on the log-in page. DO NOT create a new account as it will not correct your access. Please contact the ticket office at (434) 582-7328, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET to have your password reset and to verify your account.
- Commencement Ticketing Steps (with Screenshots)
- Claiming tickets:
- Select your 1 graduating student ticket, then click add to order.
- A pop-up will show where you can click and add on your additional guest tickets
- If you will have guests attending, you will need to select all 6 of the tickets, even if you will have less than 6 in attendance
- If you do not have guests attending, you can exit out of that screen
- The system will auto-select seats for you. If you are in need of ADA or ASL seating, please call the ticket office directly at (434) 582-7328, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Select the print-at-home delivery method
- Click the BUY button (there is no cost for tickets)
- Please note that your order will not go through until you have completed this step.
- You should receive an email within 5 minutes with your tickets attached
- These tickets can be printed off via the PDF attachment or added to your mobile wallet via the links at the bottom of the receipt