Column: Eppinger Eats – Ranking the top 5 Chick-fil-A sauces

The holidays are full of good food and good music. What is a better way to celebrate than with a rating of Chick-fil-A sauces as compared to pop artists?

Having been a Chick-fil-A employee for over two years, I have grown familiar with the many varieties of sauces at Chick-fil-A. Naturally, during my four years at Liberty and using a countless number of PLUS+ swipes there, I have decided on the best five sauces that Chick-fil-A offers.

1. Honey Roasted Barbeque

The Chris Stapleton of sauces. Not the most popular but definitely the best. This delicious sauce originally debuted to accompany the grilled chicken sandwich, but don’t let that limit your use of the sauce. It is also a great pairing with the spicy sandwich and other Chick-fil-A offerings.

2. Garden Herb Ranch

The Kesha of sauces. Both underwent an identity change a few years ago. Pop Queen Ke$ha became just Kesha, releasing the country flavored album “Rainbow” in 2017. Meanwhile the sauce formerly known as “Buttermilk Ranch,” underwent a change of its own, becoming Garden Herb Ranch. While it may be different now, it is still equally as appetizing.

3. Polynesian Sauce

The Bruno Mars of sauces. While it settles in as one of the most popular sauces, it has its own identity and a unique style. One of the original sauces, it pairs best with Chick-fil-A staples such as the classic chicken sandwich and waffle fries.

4. Chick-fil-A Sauce

The Taylor Swift of Sauces. It seems like it’s been around for eternity. When I was in middle school, I’d hear Taylor Swift on the radio while eating my fries with Chick-fil-A sauce. And now I still hear Taylor Swift on the radio while eating my fries with Chick-fil-A sauce.

5. Sweet & Spicy Sriracha Sauce

The Billie Eilish of sauces. Relatively new, but still exceptional and unique. It may not appeal to everybody, but it is definitely worth trying at least once.

I hope this ranking of sauces helps you add both festive flavor and musical flair to your holiday season.