Convo Connection

“Life is short. I’ve learned this through the death of my brother, Hunter, and my dad’s cancer battle. I have no idea when I will take my last breath. Neither do you. I want to live an all-in life. I want to give until I cannot anymore. To make a difference and honor God in this generation. So today, I choose to stand with Propel Women. I choose the things of God over this world.”

Kelly

Kelly

I wrote those words on my Instagram feed Monday in preparation for all that I had believed this week of Convocation would hold. And God completely blew me away, revealing to me so much more than I had expected.

“I hope I did everything you put me on this planet to do.”

With these powerful words, Christine Caine launched Propel Women at Liberty this week, a ministry to empower and motivate women (and the men they love) to live wholeheartedly for the cause of Christ and making his last command our first priority. She spoke in Convocation on Monday, followed by Pastor Terry Crist and several seminars throughout the week. The launch week finale took place during Convocation Friday, as Beth Moore delivered the morning message.

I attended every gathering from Convocation to the nightly seminars. To say I was completely overwhelmed and humbled by God this week would be an understatement.

I was overwhelmed because of all that he revealed to me and humbled that he chooses to use us to advance the gospel in this fallen world.

God is looking for people who are available. Those who are willing to say, “Here I am, God. Send me!” This has become the cry of my heart — “Send me, Lord!” God is looking for a generation that is obsessed with one thing: making much of Jesus. A generation that will rise up unashamedly to take the gospel to a broken and desperate world. I am all in. Are you?