CRS Award Funds – Faculty Scholarship Awards
Supports faculty fees and costs associated with publication or presentation of research.
- Applicant should be a contracted Liberty University faculty member.
- Applicant should currently be involved in research instruction or mentorship (provide course number and description or description of research collaboration with students) or be able to provide a proposed plan of involvement
Evidence of real-world impact
Articulate how the scholarship enhances students’ competitive advantage in pursuing career opportunities, advances the University’s reputation, impacts society, and applies to the industry.
Evidence of acceptance for publication or presentation
Ability to provide proof of acceptance for presentation expenses. This includes the following:
- acceptance as a presenter
- dates of the event
- itemized budget
Ability to provide proof of acceptance for publication expenses. This includes the following:
- book contract
- submission fees
- itemized budget
Evidence of commitment to research
Provide a curriculum vitae that demonstrates specific examples of participation in research and scholarship and contributions to the applicant’s field in these areas or the potential to contribute in the future.
Follow-Up Expectations Changes
Faculty receiving this award will be expected to provide the appropriate follow-up documentation that pertains to the purpose of the award.
- Faculty who received an award for publication will need to submit the citation once document has been published.
- Faculty who received an award for presentation will need to submit the conference program citation/or image of conference program including citation. (Please include the name and dates of conference, home department, and award funding amount.)
Upload your document and ensure your file is saved in the following format: lastname_firstname_activitycode