Faculty Research Resources
As faculty of Liberty University, you are eligible to join one of the premier professional organizations, The Council for Undergraduate Research (CUR), committed to undergraduate research at no cost.
- The Boyer Report: Reinventing Undergraduate Education: A Blueprint for America’s Research Universities
- Pukkila, P. J. (2013). Lessons Learned: Bringing Undergraduate Research Opportunities to Scale. NewsBriefs. Undergraduate Research Program Directors, 2(2), 1.
- Strategies for developing an active research curriculum
- Integrating Research Practices into Lower Division and General Education Courses: University of Maryland
- Research Mentor Training
- Perspectives on Undergraduate Research and Mentoring (PURM) is a multidisciplinary journal that includes the processes of undergraduate research.