Blackboard – Services and Support (v3)
Services and Support
Code of Conduct
All students are responsible for following the Liberty University Online Honor Code.
- The Blackboard Student Support page contains tutorials and help files to assist students in using Blackboard.
- Please review this article for browsers recommended for use with Blackboard as well as a Blackboard browser compatibility check.
- The HelpDesk addresses technology-related issues. If you are experiencing a computer issue:
- Submit a ticket online or
- Contact the office by phone: 434-592-7800; toll free: 866-447-2869
- The Registrar manages student accounts and your academic records.
- ASIST is the online tool for accessing student account and academic records.