Parent’s Prayer Requests
Parent and Family Connections has an email where parents and family members can send in prayer requests! Send your request to ParentsPray@liberty.edu. Our office team will be glad to lift your request to the Lord in prayer.
We also invite you to join us in praying weekly for the faculty and staff here at Liberty!
Areas of Continuous Prayer for Our University
- The Acting President Dr. Jerry Prevo and his family
- The Executive and Senior Leaders
- The Spiritual Development and Campus Pastors
- The Faculty and Staff in all departments
- The Student Government Association
- The transition for new incoming freshmen and transfer students and their families
- The resiliency of our student body
“With every prayer and request, pray at all times in the Spirit, and stay alert in this, with all perseverance and intercession for all the saints.” – Ephesians 6:18 (HSV)
How To Pray Daily For Your Student:
“For this reason we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you…” – Colossians 1:9-11 (ASV)
Monday – pray your student will know the WILL of God for his or her life;
Tuesday – their WALK will be worthy—pleasing before the Lord;
Wednesday – their WORK will be productive (fruitful) for the Lord;
Thursday – their WISDOM will increase about God;
Friday – they will WITHSTAND trials and temptations;
Saturday – their WITNESS for the Lord will be strong;
Sunday – their WORSHIP of the Lord will be powerful.
– contributed by Former Campus Pastor, Dr. Dwayne Carson