When autocomplete options are available, use up and down arrows to review and enter to select.
Apply Give

Taxation for F-1 Students

All students are required to file tax paperwork with the IRS each year whether they were employed or not.


Learn more about filing tax paperwork.


In February, all students will receive an e-mail from the International Student Center (ISC) concerning taxes. While the staff of the International Student Center is not able to answer tax-related questions, there may be volunteers available to assist with taxes.


Check with the International Student Center at isc@liberty.edu for more information.


For complex tax-related questions or if you fail to schedule an appointment with a volunteer by the deadline, you may contact a paid professional filing service.

H&R Block
Tue., Thu.
(434) 385-1634