Photography Expo: Outdoor Photo Competition
Judging will take place during the event on March 3-4. You will be able to submit one vote for your favorite photo. Winners will be announced prior to the Outdoor Rec Fest Feature Film, Tell It On the Mountain.
- Pieces must be submitted to the Student Activities Office (GH 2900) by 5 p.m. on March 1.
- Photo must be outdoor themed.
- Photo must be labeled with the following information: photographer's name, photographer's email and photo title.
- Photo must be within the Liberty Way.
- Photographer's can submit up to 2 pieces.
- Submissions must be framed or matted.
- Photos must include a durable hanging mechanism on the back (ie. wire, hook, etc).
Photos that do not follow these guidelines will not be accepted into the show.
Photos may be picked up at the end of the event or in the Student Activities office. Any photo not picked up within two weeks of the event will be disposed of.