Student Activities offers a wide variety of trips and outdoor excursions, almost always free or at a significantly reduced rate. Whether you are looking for whitewater rafting on class 5 rapids, or strolling around downtown Washington D.C., there is a trip for everyone.
Fall 2015 Trips
- September 4-6 - Beach Camping Trip
- September 11-12 - Whitewater Rafting Trip
- September 12 - D.C. Trip
- September 12 - Canoe/Kayak Trip
- September 19 - Hiking Trip
- September 19 - Bouldering Trip
- September 25 - Moonlight Horseback Riding
- September 26 - Canoe/Kayak Trip
- October 3 - Hiking Trip
- October 8-10 - Fall Break: Canoe/Kayak Trip
- October 8-10 - Fall Break: Fly Fishing Trip
- October 17 - Apple Orchard Trip
- November 7 - Hiking Trip
LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE ON ALL TRIPS
- Sign-ups will be held on our website only.
- Registration for each trip will go live by noon.
- Registrants must travel with Student Activities.
- Student Activities reserves the right to cancel a trip for inclement weather, poor attendance, or any act of God. Our policy is that a trip must be 70% full within 4 days of the trip departure.
- All registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.