Student Mail Information
Mailing address format for all Residential Students:
Student’s Full Name
Flames Box xxxxxx (Formerly MSC)
1971 University Blvd
Lynchburg VA 24515
Please contact us with ANY questions or concerns.
Off-Campus Student Mail Policy
If you have moved off-campus, you CANNOT continue to have your Mail/Packages sent to Liberty University. Once a student moves off campus, the previous address assigned to the student is reassigned. When a package arrives for an individual that is not in our inventory system, it goes on the list of unclaimed packages. It’s our policy to keep those unclaimed packages for two weeks. After the two week mark, the packages are returned to the sender. Once again, off-campus students will not receive email alerts as they are no longer in our system. Please contact our office if you have any questions.
Here are some frequently asked questions in the link below that may help answer some of your own questions. Feel free to contact us for any help.
Student Letter Mail/Package Pickup & Drop-Off
Letter Mail and Package Pickup
- You will receive an email notifying that you have a package/letter available to be picked up at the 245 ONE-FIVE Express.
- When you come to pick your item up, you MUST have either one of two things: Your Flames Pass or a valid Government Issued Photo ID. If you do not have either one of those, you WILL NOT be able to pick up your package/letter.
- Parents or other family members are not able to pickup packages/letters for the student. We can ONLY make an exception under certain circumstances.
- As a courtesy to those around you and those working, please do not use cellular telephones while picking up a package/letter.
Packages and letter mail are ONLY held for TWO WEEKS. After the two week mark is met, all items are returned to the sender. This policy is deactivated during University break times. Please be advised.
Stamped Letter Mail and Prepaid Package – Drop off
- If you have a prepaid label, you do not need to wait in line at our shipping counter. Instead, bring the prepared package to the package counter.
- The Postal Specialist at the counter will need to go over some information with you and scan your package in before you sign the signature pad, releasing the package into our possession. An email confirmation is available if you would like.
- If you are not interested in an email confirmation, we can accept a simple drop off with just leaving it at the counter. You don’t have to spend the time in line.
- If you have stamped letter mail, feel free to drop it off with next available Postal Specialist.
Liberty University Postal Services has placed USPS letter mail drop boxes around campus for your convenience. Pickup time is 2:30 Monday through Friday. See USPS Letter Mail Dropbox Locations.