BS in Sport Management
Residential & Online Programs
The Bachelor of Science in Sport Management at Liberty University provides a 120 credit hour program for those students interested in earning a business and practical experience based foundation for a career in sports.
In addition to the undergraduate Sport Management major, students may use 17 elective hours toward a Coaching minor, or 18 elective hours toward a minor in Business. Non-Sport Management majors, who may also be interested in a career in sports, may also select a 15 credit hour Sport Management minor.
The undergraduate Sport Management program at Liberty University is approved by the Commission on Sport Management Accreditation (COSMA), the international accrediting body for the discipline of sport management.
Courses You Could Take
- Intro. to Sport Management (SMGT 200)
- Communication in Sport (SMGT 310)
- Issues and Trends in Sport (SMGT 406)
- Sport Marketing (SMGT 410)
Sport Management Career Opportunities
- Collegiate Athletic Administration
- Event Management
- Facility and Arena Management
- Front Office Position with a Professional Team
- National Sport Governing Bodies
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Private Enterprise
- Resort Management
- Ticket Operations and/or Ticket Sales
- Various Positions Unique to each Sport